Thursday, July 22, 2004

Testing

Okay, so I'm testing out the options at blogger.com, since I've seen some cool looking ones hosted here. Perhaps I'll make a switch.

So, a couple of months later...

I've decided I like this blog. I find the appearance of this template to be relaxing. I realize it's a popular one, and I've seen other bloggers using it. I feel moderately guilty about being a copycat. However, it is a prepared template, and unfortunately I'm not technically gifted enough to construct a template of my own. So, I'll settle for this overused template that helps me feel better when I look at it.

Also, I love the fact that I can type in color here! Wahoo!!! If you could see my home you would realize that I am a total color freak. I completely stressed myself out decorating this house so that the colors would flow from room to room. Some people tell me my kitchen is like living in a Pepto Bismol bottle, but I wanted something that would wake me up in the morning and brighten my mood. Apparently I used to be a perky person prior to cervical cancer, endometriosis, and two and a half years of infertility. *Note: all of this spans over four years, enough to depress the perkiest of people in my opionion.*

And, it's probably a good thing that I no longer get a list of who is visiting my blog, since I managed to stress myself out about that anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home