Thursday, August 19, 2004

It's Just Not Fair

My sister dropped by to let me know that I am going to be an aunt. She was fortunate enough to conceive her second cycle off of birth control pills. This sucks. I really don't know how I feel. I'm happy for her, and I'm glad that my parents will get to be grandparents. However, it just isn't fair. I've gone through three Clomid cycles, three Clomid cycles with IUI, and three Gonal-F cycles with IUI, and I've never, ever been pregnant. I can only hope that this injection cycle will work, but even then my sister will have my parents first grandchild.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That must be so hard. My SIL is pregnant, and it sucks. I'm really sorry.

Karen

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree - this is so hard.
Soosh

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home