Saturday, September 04, 2004

Another 2WW is almost over

My beta is scheduled for Wednesday morning. I'm sad to say that I'm not very optimistic though. Everything went wrong this cycle. How can I expect my 4th Gonal-F IUI cycle to work when I had a dominant follie, if past ones failed with four and five follies?

It would be so awesome if it worked. I would be due right before the end of the school year, and would be able to spend the entire summer home with the new baby. Also, this is the last cycle my insurance will pay for. The next step will be IVF, and sadly we will have to sell stocks to be able to pay for it. However, I guess a baby is more important to me than retirement.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Jennifer ~ I'm hoping and praying that you hear wonderful news this Wednesday. Let me know when you find out. I hope that IVF isn't necessary for you. {{{{HUGS}}}}

If the IUIs don't work for my Dh and I, I'm not sure if we will continue with IVF. We haven't talked about it since we really don't have the money to continue.

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck, jen!

i'll be thinking about you!

karen/naked ovary

2:12 PM  
Blogger akeeyu said...

Hey, glad you're back.

I'll be keeping my ...well, what does one cross for fertility luck? Fingers seem too ordinary. Hey, next time a fertile gives me assvice, I'll cross my middle fingers!

Anyway, thinking of you, hoping with you.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home