Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Still Waiting...

I went for my beta today, but I don't know the results because I didn't have a private moment to call the drs office for the remainder of the day. This would be due to the fact that our normal Tuesday faculty meeting was pushed back until Wednesday, and it was followed by a health info inservice from our school nurse and an AMSTI math and science inservice. As a result, I didn't leave the school until 5:20.

I couldn't very well turn on my cell phone and take a call in front of my students, and I certainly wasn't going to step out of the faculty meeting and come back in crying after my BFN. It's crazy that teachers are completely cut off from the world, work 60 hours a week, and are left to live off meager salaries for professionals.

The nurse left several messages on my home and cell phones. I didn't detect any tone in her voice to leave me feeling optimistic.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm crossing all of my fingers and toes for you Jen!
Tanya (sleek)

6:13 PM  
Blogger bethee said...

Fingers and Toes crossed for you over here. :) I'd cross my eyes, but people would laugh.

Bee

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home