Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Mock Transfer is Over

According to my RE, my mock transfer was excellent on Monday. I felt some mild jabbing, but nothing like the painful experience during the one IUI where I was poked. Actually, the mock transfer was easier than any of my IUIs. Hopefully the actual transfer will go as well.

I did have some occassional mild cramping through Tuesday, but nothing bad. I'm told the valium prescribed for transfer day helps to prevent cramping. I hope so!

And, I have found a dress for the day of my transfer! I've been searching for a short shirtdress that I can easily get on and off without bending over. This one is short and pale pink with small dragonflies embroidered all over it. I have read that dragonflies are supposed to be lucky symbols. Plus, the dress is only $24!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pamplemousse said...

The dress sounds cool and would be good for real life too!

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home