Sunday, August 21, 2005

Maternity Clothes Shopping: Take One

I spent a large portion of this weekend trying to find maternity clothes with very little success. I went to all of the stores that have been recommended to me by others thus far, and amazingly most of them are no longer carrying maternity clothes.

I did find three shirts in Old Navy. I bought a pair of pants as well, but they will have to be returned. The style is just a little too narrow through the thighs for me, and I suspect the cotton pants won't fit after a few washings.

Maternity clothes shopping is not much fun at all. I really don't want to resort to buying clothes on line, but it appears that I am running out of options.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about Motherhood Maternity? That's where I got most of my stuff. I bought a few things at Pea in A Pod, but they were expensive. Also, what about friends? My maternity clothes (from 5 years ago now) have been through about 8 different pregnancies because we all just passed them around.

6:16 PM  
Blogger TigerJen said...

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm a bit on the short side and the majority of my friends are average height, so I don't have a lot of options when it comes to borrowing clothes.

I ordered a few things from GAP, and some of them work. I'll have to post about my new found frustrations.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home