Thursday, May 19, 2005

Full Fledged Lupron Madness

As I suspected, this Lupron dosage isn't easy, although it is still a walk in the park compared to the endometriosis dosage.

As a teacher at the end of the year I've been subjected to multiple student assemblies in a gym without air conditioning. One afternoon there was probably as many as 900 bodies adding to the heat of a May afternoon in the deep south. I kid you not, I literally had to peel my clothes off of myself when I got home, and changed into a tank top and shorts immediately.

Then, there's the rage. I live in one of the many areas where the roads and traffic light timing are just not keeping up with the traffic increase. At least eight assorted assholes caused me to go off in a rage. I am amazed by the number of idiots who think it is just fine to drive like maniacs and squeeze into another lane where there wasn't enough room, nearly causing an accident. There was a truck hauling dirt that was continuously emitting pure black exhaust, which caused me to scream about my future eggs....

And then there was "Louise B." I was expecting a grandma based on the personalized plate. This car whizzed from the right lane directly over in front of me only to whiz back over into the right lane where there once again was no room. There was absolutely no benefit from this maniac's manuevers. Come to find out a man was driving this vehicle. Louise B, you may want to have a serious talk with your son or your husband about his antics while driving your vehicle.

I pulled into the faculty parking lot shouting because yet another teacher was unable to successfully park her mid-size SUV in the parking place. Parking is limited, and I'm afraid that the assortment of full-size SUVs that were not yet accounted for will remodel my own vehicle while trying to park between us. Just great!!!!

The final straw is one of my students placed on hall duty outside of my room. Since that happened this quarter, he bugs me every single morning. It just sucks not to be able to have a peaceful morning. Often he needs tissues to deal with his allergies, which is perfectly understandable. Other days he needs pens, since he comes to the hall unprepared for his duties. Today he wanted a rubberband to affix a bandana around his head. I am certainly not handing any impulsive child a rubberband in a hallway full of kids. Basically, I told him I was tired of him busting into my room every single morning before the bell rings.

It's not even 8:00 a.m. yet. I must calm down. "I will have a good day." "I will have a good day." I will have..."

Thank goodness there is only one more week of school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home