Sunday, September 12, 2004

Isn't Nature Amazing?

I've spent a great deal of time reflecting lately about the inequities of infertility, due to the fact that I know so many people who conceived naturally while I have failed injectables cycles time and time again.

It's just amazing that people can actually get pregnant without...

  • Using OPKs
  • Using at least one kind of fertility monitor
  • Charting
  • IUIs
  • Clomid pills
  • Needles
  • Gonadotropins
  • Progesterone
  • Using dozens of HPTS...

I am certain that the list goes on. I'm sure many people would be adding Metformin to the list, or drugs to combat autoimmune disorders. Then again, IVF belongs on the list as well, but I didn't add it at this time because I have not walked down that bumpy road yet.

It's just amazing that some people can get pregnant without all of the planning, and that some people even get pregnant by accident and may not even want a baby at all. I wish the miracle would happen for me though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home