Monday, June 06, 2005

Retrieval is 6/7

I went into the RE's office today for b/w to see if I need an HCG booster. I found out this afternoon that my levels are fine. Woohoo!!! One day without shots.

While I was there the nurse also exchanged my inch and a half needles for one inch needles. The dr who did my u/s Saturday and Sunday said that I needed the shorter needles after dh asked him for PIO pointers.

So, my retrieval is at 7:30 a.m. tomorrow!!! Dh and I have to be at the hospital at 6:00 a.m. to get prepared. After the retrieval I will be kept at the hospital for two hours.

Please let this work!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck!!!

I'm rootin for you!
Karen/NO/Cheeks

1:25 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Good luck, Jen! I hope everything goes well for you :-)

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home