Tuesday, November 16, 2004

My Mom Did It Again...

My dh is working out of town this week, so I had dinner with my parents. My Mom dared to suggest that perhaps I can't have children because I'm supposed to be a foster parent and take care of all of those children who don't have good homes. I blew my top. Then, I reminded her that I already do that Monday through Friday anyway as a teacher. How can my own mother be so clueless? And, she still won't stop talking about my pregnant sister at every possible moment when I'm there by myself. @@

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen,

Do you think your mother is trying to be an insensitive boor, or is she trying, in the way those who are not having problems with IF, to in some way make you feel better?

Those who don't have IF feel that those of us with IF should adopt, yet they never would dream of saying "hey, I'm not gonna get pg again, I'm gonna adopt".

sucks to be us.

Kellie (ttcnumber1@aol.com)

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home