Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I've been MIA

I really have been horrible about posting lately, mostly because I am so out of the ttc loop right now. My dh is having to travel a lot for work, and unfortunately his work schedule and my cycles are conflicting. We are seriously at the point where dh is wondering if he needs to get a doctor's excuse so he can stay home, since we are quickly coming up on six months post lap and have only managed to get in one IUI cycle during that time. (Of course part of that was Hurricane Ivan's fault for arriving at the beginning of the last cycle that dh was home.)

Fortunately I'm in an emotionally stable state right now. Truthfully I don't know if I want to get back in the center of the IF chaos because I am experiencing a calm acceptance, which we all know could change next week.

Ugh, the horrors of being an infertile teacher with a traveling dh during hurricane season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home